Financing is available for as little as $25 a month. Apply instantly on the final checkout page.
This product will ship in 1 to 3 business days. Standard or Expedited Shipping available.
Marucci softball bats tend to fly under the radar, but that's about to change. It's been a while since Marucci has released a new fastpitch softball bat and now we know why. They've spent the past two years perfecting their design, their technology, and their elite level craftsmanship. The result? The Marucci CAT FX. With superior attention to detail and quality, this series delivers all-season durability, premium pop, and an extremely smooth feel at contact.
On this particular model, the smooth, solid feel is in large part due to the revolutionary Shock Dissipating Connection (SDX) technology that dismisses negative vibrations altogether and gives players complete confidence at the plate. As a two-piece, fully composite construction, Marucci has individually handcrafted each model. On one end of the bat, Marucci utilizes their ring free barrel technology that ensures no 'dead' spots across the entire hitting surface with powerful performance during each at bat. They've also crafted the maximum allowed barrel length with a massive sweet spot. On the other end, Marucci's sting free comfort knob helps improve both comfort and control with an ergonomic design. Above the knob, a custom micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves both the overall feel and grip. Marucci: Honor The Game! This Marucci CAT FX Connect Fastpitch Softball Bat (MFPCC711) features a 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a balanced swing weight, and a drop 10 length to weight ratio that is perfect for someone looking to increase their swing speed.
- Two-piece composite construction - all-season durability, maximum trampoline, vibration-reducing connection
- SDX: Shock Dissipating Connection Technology - The SDX connection provides players a smooth, solid feeling at contact by dismissing vibrations and giving players total confidence at the plate
- Maximum barrel length - more confidence, larger sweet spot and maximum performance
- Individually handcrafted construction - superior attention to detail and quality
- USSSA 1.20 bpf certified, ISA certified, ASA certified
In an effort to carry more inventory and ship orders as quickly as possible, Baseball Forest operates as a marketplace, meaning this item may be purchased and ‘drop-shipped’ to you directly from one of our partner’s distribution centers. All Baseball Forest partners are fully authorized dealers. For more information on our partners, please click here.