Returning Your Gear
1. Get your Free, Prepaid Shipping Label
Please fill out the form below to have your prepaid shipping label sent to you via email.
2. Use Your Original Box
Please utilize the same box your order arrived in for the return shipment. If you have have lost or thrown out your original box, you will need to purchase a new one that matches the original size. If you do not know your original box size, give us a call or drop us an email and we will be happy to help you out.
3. Pack Gear, Print Label, Drop Off
Pack the gear into your original box, print the return label, and drop your order off at the nearest applicable shipping provider. As soon as the gear is received, your billing cycle will conclude.
Looking to Buy your gear instead of return it? Click Here
ONLY If your bat has all of the original plastic wrapping intact:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to return your unused item. Please include your name an email address, and a phone number that we can reach you at.
- A prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
- Print off the label and secure it to the box.
- Place your bat in a box (preferably the original box it came in)
- Make sure any other shipping labels, barcodes, and stickers are removed from the box.
- Drop the box off at the nearest FedEx store or any authorized affiliate that ships via FedEx. Authorized FedEx ship centers can be found via fedex.com
NO RETURNS WILL BE AUTHORIZED FOR BATS WITH PLASTIC WRAPPING REMOVED AND/OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE GRANTED.